- Internal Auditing
- ISO 17025 for testing and calibration laboratories and ISO 17020 for Inspection Bodies
- ISO 17025 Cannabis Testing Lab Certification
- ISO 14001 Environmental and ISO 45001 Occupational health and Safety Management Systems
- ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems
- IATF 16949 Automotive Quality Management Systems
- AS9100 Aerospace Quality Management Systems
- ISO 13485 Medical Quality Management Systems
Brandon Kerkstra - President
Based in Grand Rapids, Michigan, MSG helps small- and medium-sized companies to navigate the narrow straits of implementing and maintaining programs that satisfy the registrars’ requirements for certification and allow companies to meet those requirements with limited resources.
Hiring an ISO consultant, specifically MSG, can provide several advantages for a company seeking to implement ISO standards effectively. ISO (International Organization for Standardization)...
Adapting your ISO management system during a supply chain disruption is essential to maintain business continuity and ensure that you can meet your ISO certification requirements. Here are steps you...
An ISO certification can improve the Quality Management System in several ways: 1. Standardization: ISO certifications provide a set of internationally recognized standards that ensure consistency...
Note: the following specifically refers to Quality, but could just as well focus on Environmental, Safety, Information security, Laboratories etc… Known unknowns in quality refer to the aspects or...
Recessions can pose significant challenges for businesses across all industries, as they often lead to reduced consumer spending, shrinking profit margins, and increased competition. During these...
I am often asked about training by the management systems staff that I regularly work with. The question is typically: “I now feel competent with the ISO standards that I am working with, so what...
Management Solutions Group
ISO 9001, AS9100, ISO 14001, IATF 16949, ISO 13485, ISO 17025, ISO 4500, ISO 17020, ISO 27001
- Management System Development for Registration and Certification
- Project Management
- Onsite and Virtually lead Workshops
- Online and Public Training
- Internal Audit Services
- Management Representative & Management System Improvement
- Contract Quality Management Services
- Leadership Development Coaching
- Speaking Engagements
- Business Improvement, Coaching, and Strategic Planning
- Help our clients meet requirements and improve processes
- Help our clients meet international, customer, regulatory and other requirements (e.g. ISO 9001, IATF 16949, AS9100, ISO 13485, ISO 17025, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 17020, ISO 27001…)
- Help our clients ensure their processes are not overly bureaucratic and cumbersome – Keep things as simple as possible
- Ensure our clients understand the minimum requirements of the standards
- Coach our clients to help them develop their knowledge
- Our clients and their organizations
- Manufacturing and Service organizations in all areas of the industries where the standards are necessary and useful (Automotive, Aerospace, Medical Device, Service Industries, Tool and Die, Machine Manufacturers, General Manufacturing…)
- We are passionate about our clients (The people we work with)!!!
- Expertise, Resources, Support, and Honest Input at a reasonable cost
- Expertise in developing, Implementing, training, auditing, coaching and improving their management systems and processes to achieve and maintain certification, and to improve where possible
- Our willingness to provide input and follow through with our hands-on support – we will roll up our sleeves and work with the team
- They achieve certification and continually improve
- They develop more knowledge of the requirements and processes required to meet the requirements
- They develop processes they can support, analyze and improve
- They achieve more effectiveness and efficiency as an organization
Brandon Kerkstra - President
Based in Grand Rapids, Michigan, MSG helps small- and medium-sized companies to navigate the narrow straits of implementing and maintaining programs that satisfy the registrars’ and accreditation body’s requirements for certification and allow companies to meet those requirements with limited resources.
With a combined experience of more than 100 years in quality and project management, MSG President Brandon Kerkstra and his team of seasoned consultants understand clearly the essentials of the registration process because they have managed systems themselves and have conducted audits for some of the world’s largest registrars.