- Internal Auditing
- ISO 17025 for testing and calibration laboratories and ISO 17020 for Inspection Bodies
- ISO 17025 Cannabis Testing Lab Certification
- ISO 14001 Environmental and ISO 45001 Occupational health and Safety Management Systems
- ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems
- IATF 16949 Automotive Quality Management Systems
- AS9100 Aerospace Quality Management Systems
- ISO 13485 Medical Quality Management Systems
Brandon Kerkstra - President
Based in Grand Rapids, Michigan, MSG helps small- and medium-sized companies to navigate the narrow straits of implementing and maintaining programs that satisfy the registrars’ requirements for certification and allow companies to meet those requirements with limited resources.
What are the High Level Structures in the ISO Standards?Tuesday, 07 March 2023 19:28
The ISO Standards have attempted to be normalized across the specific management systems. ISO 9001, IATF 16949, 14001, 45001, 27001 et.al. have similar structures. Because they span a number of...
Trending IATF 16949 NonconformancesSaturday, 14 January 2023 12:48
These are some of the more recent Nonconformances found in IATF 16949 Quality Management Systems including both internal and registrar audits: Product and Layered Process Audits are not being...
How to Increase Management Participation in Your Management SystemSaturday, 14 January 2023 12:35
This applies to all standards (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 17025, IATF 16949, AS9100, ISO 13485, ISO 27001…) Has your Management System become a One person show? Does Management struggle...
Lab Management System - ISO 17025Friday, 05 August 2022 17:05
As part of the cannabis legalization process, most states are requiring testing labs become accredited to the ISO 17025 standard as part of their licensing. We have noticed an increase in Cannabis...
Are you having difficulties Finding enough employees and staff?Wednesday, 13 April 2022 11:22
If your organization is like most these days, you are having trouble finding enough staff to complete your work in an effective and efficient manner. One significant task that you can find highly...
AIAG / VDA 1st Edition FMEA TrainingThursday, 03 February 2022 11:26
Our workshops are hands on learning events that focus on your processes and designs. These onsite or virtual sessions can be focused on training newer staff or staff transitioning from the 4th...
Management Solutions Group
ISO 9001, AS9100, ISO 14001, IATF 16949, ISO 13485, ISO 17025, ISO 4500, ISO 17020, ISO 27001
- Management System Development for Registration and Certification
- Project Management
- Onsite and Virtually lead Workshops
- Online and Public Training
- Internal Audit Services
- Management Representative & Management System Improvement
- Contract Quality Management Services
- Leadership Development Coaching
- Speaking Engagements
- Business Improvement, Coaching, and Strategic Planning
- Help our clients meet requirements and improve processes
- Help our clients meet international, customer, regulatory and other requirements (e.g. ISO 9001, IATF 16949, AS9100, ISO 13485, ISO 17025, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 17020, ISO 27001…)
- Help our clients ensure their processes are not overly bureaucratic and cumbersome – Keep things as simple as possible
- Ensure our clients understand the minimum requirements of the standards
- Coach our clients to help them develop their knowledge
- Our clients and their organizations
- Manufacturing and Service organizations in all areas of the industries where the standards are necessary and useful (Automotive, Aerospace, Medical Device, Service Industries, Tool and Die, Machine Manufacturers, General Manufacturing…)
- We are passionate about our clients (The people we work with)!!!
- Expertise, Resources, Support, and Honest Input at a reasonable cost
- Expertise in developing, Implementing, training, auditing, coaching and improving their management systems and processes to achieve and maintain certification, and to improve where possible
- Our willingness to provide input and follow through with our hands-on support – we will roll up our sleeves and work with the team
- They achieve certification and continually improve
- They develop more knowledge of the requirements and processes required to meet the requirements
- They develop processes they can support, analyze and improve
- They achieve more effectiveness and efficiency as an organization
Brandon Kerkstra - President
Based in Grand Rapids, Michigan, MSG helps small- and medium-sized companies to navigate the narrow straits of implementing and maintaining programs that satisfy the registrars’ and accreditation body’s requirements for certification and allow companies to meet those requirements with limited resources.
With a combined experience of more than 100 years in quality and project management, MSG President Brandon Kerkstra and his team of seasoned consultants understand clearly the essentials of the registration process because they have managed systems themselves and have conducted audits for some of the world’s largest registrars.
Join our TeamWe are looking for:
- QMS, EMS Consultants
- AS9100 Consultants
- Online Training Partners
- Business Process Leaders
Years of experience
Since 1999, Management Solutions Group Inc. has helped hundreds of companies prepare for ISO 9000 and other certification programs.
With a combined experience of more than 60 years in quality and project management, we understand the registration process. We audited for the world’s largest registrars.