If you are here, you are most likely looking for some training for internal staff to audit one of the standards that we support.
All of our trainers also perform internal audits, training and consulting around these standards, so they have extensive auditing experience to share as part of our workshops.
We offer these courses in multiple formats including:
- Onsite workshops
- Live Virtual training over web conferencing software
- Webinar Training
- Hybrid approaches including the formats above
Our internal auditor training includes training and workshops on the following:
- Requirements of the standard
- Examples of the expected Objective Evidence requirements
- Discussion on the organization’s specific records and objective evidence
- How to be a good – great auditor (Based on ISO 19011 requirements)
- Practice audits to apply the learned information
- Optional lead auditor modules covering the planning, leading, overall reporting, and follow-up activities.
- Optional Corrective Action training to address any findings identified during the internal audit
One thing you might consider is having us complete your internal audits for you. You can find more information about this service and the benefits here: