ISO Consultant near Waukesha WI
MSG provides these services in Waukesha WI:
- ISO 9001 quality system standards
- OHSAS 18001 and ISO 45001
- Leadership Development & Coaching
- Online ISO Courses
- EICC Requirements
- BS7799 information security management
- ISO 14001 environmental management system
- Internal Audits
- Speaking Engagements
- CMMI (Capability Maturity Model Integrated)
- IATF 16949 Core Tools
- SPICE (Automotive SPICE Based on ISO 15504)
- ISO 13485 medical device design and manufacturing
- ISO/IEC 17025 for laboratories
- Online Workshops
- Business Profitability Improvement
- AS9100 for aerospace
- IATF 16949 world automotive quality standardsStrategic Planning3rd Party Audits
- SA 8000
The City also has economic development tools to assist you.
Tax Incremental Financing (TIF)The City actively uses Tax Incremental Financing to spur redevelopment and additional industrial development.
Grants and LoansIn addition to TIF, the City uses CDBG funds to support the Downtown Facade, Awning, and Storefront Signage Grant program. This program provides matching grants for projects that improve the appearance of downtown and adjacent neighborhood properties.
Future Development ConsiderationsPresentation put together by Community Development Director, Jennifer Andrews, regarding future development and tax density considerations for the City of Waukesha.
Waukesha Development 2.0
Management Solutions Group helps gets you the most out of these programs call us: Tap: (616) 365-9822