Naperville IL Management Consulting & ISO Expert
MSG provides these ISO and Management Consulting services in Naperville IL:
- ISO 9001 quality system standards
- AS9100 for aerospace
- Custom Onsite ISO Training
- ISO Transition Training & Auditing
- Online Training
- CMMI (Capability Maturity Model Integrated)
- IATF 16949 Core Tools
- ISO 13485 medical device design and manufacturing
- IATF 16949 world automotive quality standards
- EICC Requirements
- BS7799 information security management
- ISO/IEC 17025 for laboratories
- SA 8000
- OHSAS 18001 and ISO 45001
- ISO 14001 environmental management system
- SPICE (Automotive SPICE Based on ISO 15504)
In 2016, residents and visitors spent $3.2 Billion in Naperville stores, the second highest in the Chicago suburbs in terms of retail sales.
In 2015, the Illinois Department of Revenue reported Naperville generated the second largest amount of retail sales tax in Illinois. Naperville is one the most populated cities in Illinois, with a median household income well above the national average. The City maintains an AAA bond rating and manages finances to support a low property tax rate.
Naperville's Comprehensive Master Plan, first adopted in 1960, serves as a guide for growth and development in the city. The Plan is divided into three main planning areas: the (1) East Sector, the (2) Northwest Sector and the (3) Southwest Community Area, as shown in the Sector Map. As a guiding document, the Comprehensive Master Plan is subject to amendments or updates from time to time to remain current in light of changed concepts, conditions and preferences. In addition, design guidelines and a number of sub-area plans have been adopted for additional guidance toward the city's future development.