These classes will help organizations and staff understand the new format of the FMEA forms and how to utilize the new format to implement the 7 Step Process along with the 5T’s needed to effectively create FMEA’s that will:
- Provide prioritized actions to reduce for potential risk
- Provide opportunities for preventive actions and continual improvement
- Effectively document cause & effects of failures
- Document preventive and detection risk
- Increase the usefulness of the resulting FMEA’s for continual improvement
- Ensure that your staff are creating the new FMEA's inthe most efficient way possible
This training is specifically for auditors (3rd Party and Internal) with a focus on an overview of the FMEA process, the new FMEA requirements (Design and Process), and how to audit this as part of the management system and process audit.