ISO Consultant Near Stevens Point WI
MSG provides these services in Stevens Point WI:
- 3rd Party Audits
- ISO 14001 environmental management system
- ISO 9001 quality system standards
- AS9100 for aerospace
- ISO 13485 medical device design and manufacturing
- ISO/IEC 17025 for laboratories
- OHSAS 18001 and ISO 45001
- Internal Audits
- Business Profitability Improvement
- SPICE (Automotive SPICE Based on ISO 15504)
- CMMI (Capability Maturity Model Integrated)
- Online Workshops
- Online ISO Courses
- Strategic Planning
- Speaking Engagements
- EICC Requirements
- BS7799 information security management
- Leadership Development & Coaching
- SA 8000
Central Wisconsin Economic Development Fund Inc.The Central Wisconsin Economic Development Fund (CWED) is a regional loan program established from the consolidation of state-funded Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Revolving Loan Funds (RLF) within Central Wisconsin. The fund is in place to serve as an economic stimulus for Central Wisconsin.
Funds are available with the objectives of creating new and diverse private sector jobs, increase incomes, leverage bank financing and expand the region’s tax base. The result will be a positive and proactive business climate which will encourage the retention and expansion of existing businesses and help to attract new businesses to the region which will result in a diverse mix of employment opportunities.
Location and Climate
- Stevens Point is centrally located in the state on the Wisconsin River encompassing the intersection of Interstate 39 and State Highway 10 in Portage County.
- We are approximately 110 miles north of Madison, 250 miles northwest of Chicago, and 215 miles east of Minneapolis.
- See a map of Stevens Point.
- Our average high temperature is 82 and the average low is 23.
- See a Stevens Point weather forecast.
Size and Population
- According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 15.96 mi². The city is adjacent to smaller municipalities including the villages of Park Ridge, Plover, and Whiting, and the towns of Hull and Plover.
- The estimated population of Stevens Point is 26,717.