ISO Consultant Near Saginaw MI
MSG provides these services in Saginaw Michigan:
- 3rd Party Audits
- ISO 9001 quality system standards
- Internal Audits
- Business Profitability Improvement
- ISO/TS 16949 world automotive quality standards
- ISO / TS 16949 Core Tools
- Strategic Planning
- AS9100 for aerospace
- SA 8000
- EICC Requirements
- BS7799 information security management
- ISO 14001 environmental management system
- CMMI (Capability Maturity Model Integrated)
- Online Workshops
- Online ISO Courses
- SPICE (Automotive SPICE Based on ISO 15504)
- Speaking Engagements
- ISO 13485 medical device design and manufacturing
- ISO/IEC 17025 for laboratories
- Leadership Development & Coaching
- OHSAS 18001 and ISO 45001
The economically diverse County of Saginaw is located in the central portion of Michigan’s Lower Peninsula and is part of the Great Lakes Bay Region. Saginaw County, with a population of nearly 200,000 residents, is a hub of research, product development, and manufacturing for the auto, chemical, silicon, advanced materials, and technology industries. The Region is home to chemical and innovation giants such as The Dow Chemical Company, Dow Corning and Hemlock Semiconductor. Its automotive sector is led by Nexteer Automotive, two General Motors facilities, Means Industries and a number of suppliers.
Saginaw County is located in the central portion of Michigan’s lower peninsula, in the economically diverse Great Lakes Bay Region (Saginaw, Arenac, Bay, Clare, Gladwin, Gratiot, Isabella and Midland Counties). We are strategically located – a short drive from major metropolitan attractions, Canada and pristine nature attractions.
The Great Lakes Bay Region is the largest watershed in Michigan, making it a place rich with natural resources. The Saginaw River and eight different rivers intertwine and drain into the Saginaw Bay which is connected to Lake Huron.
A growing economy, outstanding healthcare, low cost of living, award-winning schools, and diverse housing options are all available in Saginaw. Our region has a vibrant, big-city feel with small city expenses and charm!