ISO Consultant Near Muskegon MI
MSG provides these services in Muskegon Michigan:
- 3rd Party Audits
- ISO 9001 quality system standards
- Internal Audits
- Business Profitability Improvement
- ISO/TS 16949 world automotive quality standards
- ISO / TS 16949 Core Tools
- ISO/IEC 17025 for laboratories
- Leadership Development & Coaching
- OHSAS 18001 and ISO 45001
- Strategic Planning
- AS9100 for aerospace
- SA 8000
- EICC Requirements
- BS7799 information security management
- ISO 14001 environmental management system
- CMMI (Capability Maturity Model Integrated)
- Online Workshops
- Online ISO Courses
- SPICE (Automotive SPICE Based on ISO 15504)
- Speaking Engagements
- ISO 13485 medical device design and manufacturing
About MuskegonThe City of Muskegon has always been linked to the fresh waters that inspired its growth and have maintained its quality of life. Fur pelts, pine logs and piston rings have traveled these waters to market. A river meets the lake at a place that’s been know as the Lumber Queen of the world, the Port City and the Riviera of the Midwest; our own Muskegon.
The Hudson Bay Company found riches in the furs from our forests. The City of Chicago rebuilt itself with our timber after the great fire of 1871. During the lumbering era, Muskegon boasted more millionaires than any other town in America. Tank engines manufactured in Muskegon were used fighting wars and began to give Muskegon a reputation as a foundry town.
Renaissance Zones are designed to provide tax-free redevelopment zones within distressed areas of a designated community.
Public Act 376 of 1996, as amended, authorizes the Michigan Economic Development Corporation and the State Administrative Board to accept applications for and designated communities as Renaissance Zone. The general intent of Renaissance Zones as defined by the Michigan State Legislature is to: Foster economic opportunities in the community, facilitate economic development, stimulate industrial, commercial, and residential areas, and provide exemptions and credits from certain taxes.
Renaissance Zones also provide a more level playing field for development in core urban communities where existing infrastructure is underutilized thereby reducing the extent of urban sprawl.