ISO Consultant in Midland MI
MSG provides these services in Midland:
- ISO 9001 quality system standards
- EICC Requirements
- BS7799 information security management
- ISO 14001 environmental management system
- CMMI (Capability Maturity Model Integrated)
- SPICE (Automotive SPICE Based on ISO 15504)
- OHSAS 18001 and ISO 45001
- ISO 13485 medical device design and manufacturing
- ISO/IEC 17025 for laboratories
- IATF 16949 world automotive quality standards
- IATF 16949 Core Tools
- AS9100 for aerospace
- SA 8000
- Entrepreneurship.org - View topics relevant to the business owner including Entrepreneurial Life, Legal matters, Marketing and Sales, Money, Planning and Strategy, and Talent and HR.
- Industrial Quick Search Manufacturer Directory - Search for manufacturing companies. Also lists Manufacturing Associations and Industry Tradeshows.
- IRS Small Business and Self-Employed - Tax forms and publications for small businesses with assets under $10 million. Get your Employer ID Numbers and learn how to file self employment and small business taxes.
- Michigan Economic Development Corporation - (MEDC) Offers programs and resources to help support the growth of businesses in the State of Michigan
- Start-Up Business Assistance - Access start up guidance, licensing, taxes and other resources.
- Michigan Small Business Development Center - (SBDC) - Provides counseling, training and research to assist small businesses.
- NAICScom - The North American Industry Classification System. Look up the code for a particular industry. What it is and how it is used.
- NAICS directory - View the official descriptions of the codes.
- Thomasnet - Find the supplies you need to run your business.
Community Partnerships between public and private businesses and organizations aimed at creating mutually beneficial economic development.