ISO Consultant in Bay City MI
MSG provides these services in Bay City:
- ISO 9001 quality system standards
- ISO 13485 medical device design and manufacturing
- ISO/IEC 17025 for laboratories
- ISO/TS 16949 world automotive quality standards
- ISO / TS 16949 Core Tools
- AS9100 for aerospace
- SA 8000
- EICC Requirements
- BS7799 information security management
- ISO 14001 environmental management system
- CMMI (Capability Maturity Model Integrated)
- SPICE (Automotive SPICE Based on ISO 15504)
- OHSAS 18001 and ISO 45001
The City of Bay City Economic Development Department provides assistance to developers, businesses and neighborhoods in Bay City. Whether you are pursuing a development or revitalization project we have the answers you are looking for, all in one place.
Incentive Programs Our staff has direct access and in-depth understanding of Incentives and we work closely with the State of Michigan to package incentive proposals targeted to the needs of individual businesses.
Community Partnerships between public and private businesses and organizations aimed at creating mutually beneficial economic development.