ISO Consultant in Battle Creek MI
MSG provides these services in Battle Creek:
- ISO 9001 quality system standards
- SA 8000
- EICC Requirements
- BS7799 information security management
- ISO 14001 environmental management system
- CMMI (Capability Maturity Model Integrated)
- SPICE (Automotive SPICE Based on ISO 15504)
- ISO 13485 medical device design and manufacturing
- ISO/IEC 17025 for laboratories
- ISO/TS 16949 world automotive quality standards
- ISO / TS 16949 Core Tools
- AS9100 for aerospace
- OHSAS 18001 and ISO 45001
Since as early as 1972 the city has had an ongoing partnership and contractual relationship with Battle Creek Unlimited (BCU) and BC/CAL/KAL Inland Port Development Corp. for marketing and management services, including all commercial and industrial economic marketing, promotion and development in the city's Fort Custer Industrial Park and W.K. Kellogg Airport.
Fort Custer Industrial Park is one of the premier international business parks in the country and is home to more than 80 companies, including 25 internationally-based companies, employing more than 13,000 people.
Adjacent to the industrial park, W.K. Kellogg Airport has a 10,003-foot runway that can accommodate any variety of aircraft built today. Duncan Aviation, WACO Aircraft Corp., and the Western Michigan University College of Aviation are located at the airport.
BCU is committed to building a strong community by driving strategic investment and job creation. For more on Battle Creek Unlimited, click this link for the BCU website.