MSG provides these services in West Michigan / Wyoming:
- ISO 9001 quality system standards
- ISO/TS 16949 world automotive quality standards
- ISO / TS 16949 Core Tools
- AS9100 for aerospace
- SA 8000
- EICC Requirements
- BS7799 information security management
- ISO 14001 environmental management system
- CMMI (Capability Maturity Model Integrated)
- SPICE (Automotive SPICE Based on ISO 15504)
- ISO 13485 medical device design and manufacturing
- ISO/IEC 17025 for laboratories
- OHSAS 18001 and ISO 45001
Business Networking Opportunities in Wyoming MI:Specific workforce development programs geared to a manufacturer's needs are offered via the Michigan Economic Development Corporation (MEDC) and the Right Place Program.
The Michigan Economic Development Corporation supports economic development growth in the City of Wyoming and provides the following workforce development services:
Training Services - Funds are available for training or retraining company employees.
Finding Workers - We can help you find employees. Browse more than 4,000 high-tech resumes at Michigan Jobs & Career Portal, free of charge. Join with hundreds of companies already enrolled in the Michigan Recruitment Alliance, formed to facilitate recruiting of students at Michigan and Midwest colleges.
Training Network - We connect you with training resources. Michigan Technical Education Centers (M-TECs), Michigan Manufacturing Technology Center (MMTC), Michigan Virtual University (MVU), all provide services to employers designed to ensure a skilled workforce.