South Bend Indiana Manufacturing Services & News
Here are some useful statistics about South Bend area:
(accumulated from various sources)
The majority of this regional growth came from Elkhart/Goshen. It added $1.5 billion in its real GDP, a fantastic rate of 11.3 percent output growth.
In 2019, the average monthly unemployment rate of South Bend-Mishawaka was 3.9 percent. This was little changed from the average rate of 3.7 percent in 2018 because the labor force and employment increased at about the same pace. However, the unemployment rate in Elkhart-Goshen increased due to labor force expansion outpacing employment.
The local labor market remained tight in 2019. The average hourly earnings for all employees on private nonfarm payrolls were $23.87 and $24.29 in Elkhart-Goshen and South Bend-Mishawaka, respectively, in 2019—about 2 percent higher from 2018.The average weekly earnings rose by 3.7 percent to $876 in Elkhart-Goshen and by 3.4 percent to $848 in South Bend-Mishawaka, respectively.
To stay on top of the efficiency curve and to generate the most from your production environment, engage our services:
- ISO 9001 quality system standards
- Online or In Person Training
- CMMI (Capability Maturity Model Integrated)
- SPICE (Automotive SPICE Based on ISO 15504)
- ISO 13485 medical device design and manufacturing
- IATF 16949 world automotive quality standards
- IATF 16949 Core Tools
- AS9100 for aerospace
- ISO/IEC 17025 for laboratories
- EICC Requirements
- BS7799 information security management