Bloomington Indiana Management Consulting
MSG provides these services in Bloomington IN:
- BS7799 information security management
- ISO 14001 environmental management system
- EICC Requirements
- ISO/TS 16949 world automotive quality standards
- ISO / TS 16949 Core Tools
- AS9100 for aerospace
- ISO/IEC 17025 for laboratories
- OHSAS 18001 and ISO 45001
- CMMI (Capability Maturity Model Integrated)
- SPICE (Automotive SPICE Based on ISO 15504)
- ISO 13485 medical device design and manufacturingISO 9001 quality system standards
- SA 8000
With a combined 80 years of experience in quality and process management systems, MSG presents practical solutions to companies that are struggling to obtain their first certification or working to be certified or improve in new areas of business.
Bloomington is an Indiana city, southwest of Indianapolis. The WonderLab science museum has hands-on kids’ exhibits, plus insects and reptiles. Indiana University’s Eskenazi Museum of Art has paintings, sculptures and decorative arts from around the world.